The keys to a better virtual tour

It’s no surprise that the vast majority of potential homebuyers are using the internet to search for houses. Recent studies show that buyers are paying particular attention to photos and virtual tours.

How to find the hidden potholes on the road to agent productivity

It’s easy to get caught up in the lead rat race. After all, more leads = more revenue. However, that equation only holds true if your operations and processes can scale to meet the demand.

Secrets to building powerful, referral-generating relationships

In an age of buying online leads, communicating with clients through texts or occasionally commenting on a past client’s Facebook post to keep in touch, we’re in danger of losing the real, emotional connections so vital to building and maintaining relationships.

How TorchX helps brokerages centralize and automate digital marketing for their agents

Brokerages know how hard it is to optimize their digital marketing efforts and to support those of their agents. TorchX’s powerful platform solves this pain point in one system.

Contactually Intelligent CRM for Real Estate

Contactually intelligent CRM helps users develop and strengthen authentic, long-lasting relationships

It’s not just Facebook: How to win with social media

I honestly don’t know where I’d be without social media and digital marketing. I’ve been a real estate agent for 13 years and today, 80 percent of my business comes through social media; the remaining 20 percent comes through referrals from past clients.

It’s time to think like a CEO

For decades, agents have been misclassified as salespeople. But agents aren’t just selling a product or closing a deal; they’re budgeting, hiring, managing people and teams, building a brand, making longer-term strategic plans… Everything a traditional business leader would do. While the real estate industry has long leaned on coaching–a valuable tool for personal growth […]

Attract and keep the talent you need to grow your brokerage

Ryan Rodenbeck had a vision for a new kind of real estate brokerage when he founded Spyglass Realty in Austin, Texas, 10 years ago. It was a vision of something bigger than listings, sales and revenue.

Empower your agents with automation

Twice a year, real estate’s best and brightest come together to discuss the state of the industry, and what’s on the horizon. Having attended Inman Connect over the last five years, one thing became immensely clear at the most recent gathering: the real estate industry is changing, and it’s time for brokers and agents to […]

Fix your flatlining business in 30 days

When you’re struggling, focusing on appointment setting is always a great cure. Here are four steps to help you get out of the rut, set more appointments and absolutely crush the remainder of 2018.